Licensing & Terms
Learn what you can and can't do with the files you'll get after the purchase.
In general you are allowed to do anything commercial, use any of my products to produce client work, create unlimited number of client and personal projects such as websites and apps. All of this as long as you're not selling or distributing my products for free.
You may also share the files with your team members only if you've bought Startup, Agency, Enterprise or Enterprise Plus license (the number of users depends on the license you bought). Sharing the files on the Solo license is forbidden.
By purchasing the Ant Design System for Figma ("Item") or UX Toolkit for Figma ("Item") or Ant Design System for Adobe XD ("Item") or Ant Design System - Full Package ("Item") you are being granted a license to use this file for specific uses under certain conditions.
This license grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work ("Item").
You are licensed to use purchased Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
An end product is one of the following
For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item. For example, the item is package of UI elements and the End Product is your unique finished web app design or mobile app.
You are allowed to:
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may create an End Product for personal or commercial use.
- You may sell, license, sub-license or distributed and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
- You may publish the item in your team library or share the files within your organization for participants only if you've bought the Startup, Agency, Enterprise or Enterprise Plus license. Startup, Agency, Enterprise or Enterprise Plus license allows you you to give edit permissions to other team members of your company (depends on the license you bought): up to 2 editors, up to 5 editors or unlimited editors.
You are NOT allowed to:
- You can't share the item link into the web or distribute (e.g. embed) with Figma public access.
- You can't place any of Item design files into the End Product as it is.
- You can't redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can't do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- You can't re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can't publish the item in your team library or give edit permissions to other people if you bought the individual license.
Extending the license
If you wish to extend your license from individual to business - contact me.
Returns and Refunds Policy
I do not issue refunds for digital products. Please make sure to check the demo and previews before purchasing.