Follow the simple steps below to easily change the font for the entire system.
- Install 'Batch Styler' plugin on your Figma account (Learn more about plugins here if you don't know how to use them).
- Open the UI kit file.
- Open the Batch Styler plugin.
- You will see a list of Text Styles available in the project.
- Select all Regular styles (Click on Regular / 12px | 20px style and then on Regular / 56px | 64px while holding down Shift).
- Select your target font from the Family input.
- Click on the 'Update Styles' button.
- Repeat the process for Semibold styles.
- Make sure to select the proper font-weight if it's different.